In its first appearance in the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Champions League (ACL) in its 20th year of existence, professional soccer’s K League 1 Incheon United made it two wins in a row by beating ‘Philippine Champions’ Kaya FC Iloilo. Incheon cruised to a 4-0 victory over Kaya in the second leg of their 2023-2024 ACL Group G match at the Incheon Football Stadium on Wednesday, led by a multi-goal performance from Mugosa. Incheon, who tasted victory in their ACL debut with a 4-2 win over last year’s Japanese J-League champions Yokohama F. Marinos in the first leg, dominated Kaya in the second leg, scoring four goals in two consecutive games. Incheon got off to an easy start as Mugosa opened the scoring in the sixth minute of the first half. Min Kyung-hyun sent in a cross from the right flank of the penalty area, and Mugosa redirected a header from the front of the goal area to rattle Kaya’s net .Mugosa also scored in the 13th minute when she headed in a cross from Delbridge, but the goal was disallowed after video assistant referee (VAR) ruled that she pushed a defender just before the jump .Shaking off the disappointment, Mugosa stepped up to the plate .Mugosa was tripped by Kaya midfielder Sendra in the 17th minute as he drove down the left side of the penalty area, and the referee immediately awarded a penalty kick .Mugosa stepped up to take the spot kick and rattled the Kaya net again with a right-footed shot. Mugosa also converted a left flank cross from Mpoku in the 29th minute from the front of the goal area, but the goal was disallowed after VAR showed that Mpoku was offside before receiving the ball .Incheon took the lead in the 36th minute when Hernandez headed home a cross from the left flank by Gerso with a left-footed shot from the front of the goal area. At the start of the second half, Incheon brought Mugosa to the bench to ensure his fitness for the weekend’s K League 1 match. Incheon made it 4-0 in the 29th minute when Mpoku converted a free kick from the right side of the penalty area with a right-footed shot.In the second match of Group I at the Todoroki Athletics Stadium in Kawasaki, Japan, Ulsan Hyundai dropped a 1-0 decision to last year’s J-League 1 runners-up Kawasaki Frontale thanks to a 44th-minute goal .After a 3-1 win over BG Pathum United (Thailand) in the first leg, Ulsan suffered its first defeat in the second leg as Kawasaki stunned them .Against Kawasaki, who were backed by ‘veteran goalkeeper’ Jung Sung-ryong, a former member of the Korean national team, Ulsan battled evenly from the start but struggled to create any scoring chances. Ulsan, who met Kawasaki in the ACL for the third consecutive year, came up empty in the first half, managing just two shots (one on target).Kawasaki also attempted seven shots (one on target) in the first half, but did not pose much of a threat. With the score tied at 0-0, Ulsan brought on Martin Adam in the ninth minute of the second half, the man who scored the hat trick in the first half, and Rubiksson in the 31st minute, but they were unable to find the back of the net .Ulsan eventually succumbed to Kawasaki’s Gento Tachibanada’s 온라인카지노 44th-minute goal from mid-range, leaving the score at 0-1.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *